Monday, August 28, 2017

A new way to save the day.

Is it just me or do the weeks seem like they don't really happen anymore.

So we had a sweet training by President Gardner instead of district meeting this last week. It was pretty similar to the one we had at MLC. I guess a group at BYU did a study about how the book of Mormon effects people as they read it. So they went to 5 cities around the world and did an experiment where they made a stand and had 531 people each read 1 page of the book of Mormon and mark reference's to Christ or God. The results were Pretty sweet. Tons of people were interested in the book or Mormon and had good experience's with it. The trick is to get people to read it. The book of Mormon will speak for Itself.

We had one of the best door slams of my mission on Saturday. It was so dang awesome. We knocked on the door and this old guy opened it up and just started yelling. He was like "get the ____ off my porch. you two shouldn't be here, you need to ____ leave. Get out of here. You aren't supposed to be here."
We started Walking away and he was still just screaming. We walked off his porch and walked back toward the road and he was just like "I'm calling the cops. Where are you parked at, I'm going to follow you and turn you in you sons of ______. Get away from my car. Ill shoot you."
It was crazy man I just started LAUGHING. we didn't even like say anything to him.
Good times

One of the sisters that entered the MTC with me came back to visit our ward today. It was weird... I've always know her as a missionary. Can't believe how long its been.

Yes you might be thinking I wouldn't mention my brother's b-day. I lived with that guy for 17+ years, he couldn't get away that easy. He's not old... he's just Chronologically Challenged. Happens to the best of us.
Happy birthday brother. :)

Thanks to my dad for livin my dream...

Love you all!

Elder Carter