Monday, October 16, 2017

Hi ^_^

Hi ^_^

I have really enjoyed this week. Wednesday we went on exchanges again with some missionaries in one of my old areas. We went out at about 10 after studying. We went to one street to try and see someone. They weren't home so we knocked on some doors, not really expecting to find anyone home because it was 10 on a wednesday. But we knocked on one door and a man opened the door and let us right in. We shared the message of the restoration with him and he said that he and his wife had just talked about how they didn't feel that the church they had been going to was the right one.
So i knew that we were going on exchanges, and i knew some members that were in that ward, so i texted one of the families, the beans, and asked them to sign up for dinner so i could come over haha. They are just like our family. Their son is so much like me. Its crazy. It was a great time.

We have zone conference tomorrow. And My companion and i were asked to speak about something that we learned from General Conference and what we are going to do because of it. I'm still not 100% sure what i'm going to say yet, but i have spent a lot of time thinking and studying my notes about what i want to say. So i guess we will see how it goes.

We are going on exchanges again with the Lakeview elders, and i am probably going to be with one of the companions that i trained in Sioux Falls. It should be quite a good time.

Then friday we have MLC, which is my favorite meeting.

And on sunday, I was asked to go down to lincoln to preform in a musical fireside down there. Hopefully i will get to see a bunch of the members that know when i served there. But man its been almost 2 years since i saw them. Who knows if they will recognize me haha. I'm excited though!

This week is going to be great.

Love you all!
Elder Carter