Monday, November 21, 2016

Ice age :(

What a terrible week. It SNOWED. alot. And its windy and cold... awful conditions. And this upcoming week its supposed to snow and Hopefully our cars don't get grounded because i don't want to walk everywhere! We will see!

BUt other than that its be super awesome!!!!! We spent a lot of time this last week shoveling snow for people. Which has been really great for my back... NOT. But its all good.

Our ward here in Sioux Falls does a potluck every 3rd sunday and so we had a potluck on sunday! Which happened to be my birthday! So it was like a sneaky celebration for my 20th! Plus a bunch of our investigators came to church this week too so it was like a sweet birthday present from God! haha Can't do much better than that,

 Except if my mother were to send me a cookie cake... WHICH SHE DID. Got a package in the mail on saturday with a cake in it.... and now its a little less than halfway gone. I also got a sweet new scripture case in the mail from my grandmother too which is AWESOME because i had just given my other one to one of my investigators. 

On tuesday last week we raked some leaves for a member in our ward and the pile of leaves was legit taller than me. SO that was kind of fun, but we didnt get to take pictures because we put them all in bags before we had a chance. Most leaves EVER. 

In light of thanksgiving i want to say a few things that I am thankful for!
I'm thankful for my family who has supported me in everyway!
i'm thankful for sweaters that keep me warmish.
I'm thankful for the gospel that brings so much joy to those who live it
and most importantly i'm thankful for my Savior who paid the price for us all that we might be cleansed from sin

Love you all!

Elder Carter