Monday, September 25, 2017

The Last Area... maybe?

I got transferred! I'm not in Elkhorn. Its just West Omaha. I'm like right next to one of my other Area's that i served in about 5 months ago. So i see a lot of the people that i knew. It's a little weird.

My Companion is Elder Johnson. He's from Rexburg Idaho land of the free home of the brave. So we got a couple of Idaho boys runnin around in these rich neighborhoods. All we really know is potatoes and cows. And the Gospel.
He's a good guy, super funny. We will have a good time.

We did another Musical Fireside yesterday. I don't think it went as well as the one last week but thats alright. Hopefully no one noticed.

Transfer Week is always crazy. On Tuesday I got to take out a new missionary on his First day! His name is Elder Bahlmann. We walked around and tried to talk to people. Not a lot were home. But i tied to throw him under the bus as much as i could! Best way to learn how to swim is to get shoved into the deep end right? He's a good kid though, he will probably be a better missionary than i ever was haha.

We are just going to be working on finding some new people to teach. The missionaries before me in this area had 5 baptisms the last few weeks, so hopefully we can keep the fire going here. It's looking pretty good so far. We got a couple people that will hopefully be baptized in October.

Guess we are going to knock on some more million dollar houses. haha.

Love you all!
Elder Carter