Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Well this week is already gone..

Hello!

Not a ton has happened since the last time i emailed.

We did have another General Authority come to our Ward meetings today. His name Is Elder Nattress. He spoke for a few minutes during sacrament meeting, and came to Gospel Principles with us too. I don't know why he chose to come to our ward but hey no worries. Man on my mission I've met at least 5 general authorities. Pretty lucky for me. And we will be having another one come in November too. We are just a popular mission i guess.

On Friday We went on an exchange with the Elmwood Elders again. It went pretty well, we drove to a bunch of hospitals to visit sick people. Then a member took us out to dinner too. Texas Roadhouse. I'm still full from all the rolls that i ate... Bread is my weakness. And sugar. actually i just have a lot of weaknesses... Oh well.

Today we are going to the temple at 3. I'm excited because Its been about 3 months since I was able to go last. But on the flip side, our p-day is cut short. Worth

Then we have 2 district meetings this week on Wednesday and Thursday. Also, My recent Convert, Greg, is going to the temple to do baptisms on Wednesday, so we will be going with him.

Friday is MLC, which is always awesome. Its like all my mission buds from across the whole mission. Plus president Garnder just blows our minds every time.

Then on sunday we have a special Missionary Musical Fireside. I told you about one previously but its just where all the missionaries come together and sing and put on a special fireside. A few missionaries and i are going to do an A Capella number as well. I haven't had time to practice... so its going to be quite interesting. 

Oh and we are going on an exchange with the AP's on thursday too... so our week is shot. Got way to much stuff to do and not enough time to do it all. But hey thats what makes it fun!

Love you all!
Elder Carter