Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Merry Thanksgiving!

I totally forgot to mention that this week we have a temple so our P-day is Tuesday.   Hope you didn't stay up waiting for my email!

Our Thanksgiving was so good. We had planned on going to a members house for thanksgiving, and then on  Wednesday night, we got a text from another member in the ward that said they had signed up for dinner on Thanksgiving as well. so we had 2 thanksgiving dinners.  We ate way too much food... I'm still full. And after the 2nd dinner, the little kids wanted to play a fun game where they chase me around and hit me with sticks... There was almost turkey all over the house.

I'm starting to get used to 7 hours of church every week. Maybe that's a good sign maybe not. Sept I don't like when the class teacher doesn't show up so we have to teach the class. Happened in Both Wards yesterday. At least give us some heads up so we can prepare! but I think it went fine.

(I really don't think anybody reads these things so i'm putting this in here for future me to laugh at: What is red and smells like blue paint? red paint)

Yesterday we had to drive around and do apartment inspections. So that was quite boring.

We had exchanges last week on Wednesday with Elders in our zone, and it was sweet. Their bishop was having a "pie night" activity at his house... and there was probably like 100 people there. It was crazy! There was so many desserts.

This week we have the Temple trip (today) and then MLC on Friday. Then sunday is the Christmas Devotional! This week is going to be super fun.

Love

Elder Carter