Monday, November 20, 2017

P-Day B-Day

🐧 21. Hurray. I don't know how i made it this far... but here i am.

Zone Training this week went super well. I gave a training on the Doctrine of Christ (article of faith 4) and i was worried that i didn't have enough material. but when i started going i realized i had WAY too much. I could have gone for probably an hour and 15 minutes and had to cut it down to 30. I hope everyone enjoyed the training as much as i enjoyed preparing and teaching it haha.

Interviews were good as well. Pretty standard i guess.

We went on exchanges with the Assistants this last week. One of them is my old companion, Elder Brinkerhoff. We had a good time, and were able to do a lot.

So there is this family in our ward, the Roundy's, that has a cat that HATES me. I don't even know why. I was sitting on the couch just minding my own business and the cat snuck up behind the couch, and jumped up and HEADBUTTED ME. What the heck? then a little later, i was just sitting there again and it jumped up and slapped me in the head with its paw!

I think i may have mentioned but idk, they do a Gingerbread Festival here at the Trail Center every year. People make gingerbread houses for display. ANyways our ward asked us to make one for it so we did. We helped make a log cabin house out of pretzels and stuff. We made the outhouse too. It looked dang good by the time we finished. Hopefully my mom got the picture of it from the members.

Last night there was a Face to Face with Elder Oaks and Elder Ballard that all the missionaries were invited to. It was just a question and answer session. It was awesome! There was some good questions that Elder Oaks and Elder Ballard were able to answer. Also Elder Oaks just FLAMED people to. He was super funny. Ballard talked a lot about not using technology so much in our lives.

Well i love all of you!
Elder Carter