Monday, January 15, 2018

Facebook Missionary

Yes yes i know... you all think i'm being disobedient by going on Facebook... but i'm not. We got our smartphones on Wednesday!!! It's been super weird because we had to get on Facebook and go through all our posts and pictures to make sure it's all missionary appropriate. Its weird seeing all the people that i haven't seen for 2 years... a lot has changed!

Along with facebook, we have a new planner app that we have had to do a lot of logistical work with. we have had to go through our paper area books and planners and add all the information about investigators, potentials, and formers that we can. It's a lot of work, but i think we are getting  close to finishing. The new app makes everything so easy and accessible. It wouuld have been sweet to have for the last 23 months... but hey better late than never!

I also had my departing interview on Wednesday. It was awesome. President helped me see how much i have grown over the short time that i have been here. He also helped me see what i should continue to do to grow when i get home. He helped me set some goals and look at my plans to see what i can change. He also really wants me to get married soon... he and my mom should start an elder carter marriage support group or something.

I still haven't decided if i'm going to even email next week. We will see. I probs will. but who knows!

I love everything!

Elder Carter