Monday, January 1, 2018

Merry New Year!!!

Wow. Another Year gone by just like that.

Life is so good. This week has been such a party. Christmas was a good time. Then we had p-day on tuesday.
Wednesday we went on exchanges. We had a good time. Walked around... taught some people. And we ate at this place called 1000 degree pizza. Its like subway but pizza, and they cook it at 1000 degrees. 

On saturday I was able to go and see the endowment and sealing of one of the families that I taught in a previous area. It was so amazing. That in an experience that i will never forget. Everything we do as missionaries is about helping families be sealed together, and that was the Living Example of what I have been serving for. I am so grateful that I was able to see that.

Yesterday it was so cold that they canceled church. It was -20. With wind it was probably -35ish. So we were not allowed to go outside for very long. We went to a members house in our ward and had a new years celebration. We played some games, and ate some food. It was a good time.

Today it is -15 outside. With the wind its probably -25 ish. #globalwarming. 
I hope my parents are ready for some real cold. Because yeah.

I love everyone ever
ELder Carter