Monday, August 29, 2016

Trainer Reunion!

Hello Everyone!

Shashasha SHOUTOUT to my brother! Tis Coby's birthday today! What a great guy he is. Good ole 22. Now you can sing along to that T-swizzle song. Enjoy!

I seriously don't know what happened to this week. Like i feel like i just emailed you this morning... but hey i guess thats alright.

But hey this week we had Trainer/Trainee Meeting! It was so good. I learned so much about how to train! I hope that i didn't corrupt him within the first 3 weeks of training hahaha. I got to see all my buddies from lincoln! My last Companion and my MTC Companion! You probably will see some pictures on the facebook page. And if i had remembered my camara i would have sent some too... but.... Nope.

This week has been a little bit slower just because we had another assignment from our mission president. We are supposed to go find all the people in our area that were baptized within the last 2 years. And our area has like 25 or so. So we have been trying to get ahold of them but haven't quite gotten there yet. But its all good.

Weve been teaching lots of people but once again we are struggling getting them to come to church. A lot of times people will say they are coming but then never show up. And we couldn't go get them because we have ward council. We might stop going to ward council and just go get our investigators and bring them to church... but its hard because we are trying to get the trust of the ward back since we whitewashed. But its alright i'm sure we will figure it out.

So the Zone Leaders live right above us now and so we have had a blast. But anyways saturday night, they got back a little later than normal and we saw that there was a bunch of frogs outside. So we caught probably like 10 frogs and put them in the zone leaders bath tub. It was so funny when they got back and noticed them! I Love catching Frogs though. 

Anyways thats about it!

Love you all!

Elder Carter