Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Same Area New Companion

Hello Family and Friends!

So last week was transfers and Elder Jensen got transferred! And my new companion is Elder Matheson! He is from Spokane Washington. He just started his mission and is definitely excited to work and serve. I'm grateful for the opportunity i have to serve with him; he is a good missionary.

here is a surprise... this week it actually wasn't that cold! It stayed up above freezing most of the time which is good! But bad news... This next week is supposed to be below 0 temperatures... Insert Obligatory Complaint About Cold Weather.

But this week we are going to be having Zone Training! I'm excited to be trained by our zone leaders :) they are definitely great teachers and they are instructed directly from president gardner So i know that the trainings will be great. 

Our whole zone is very new to the mission... i'm one of the oldest missionaries and i haven't even been out for that long. Most of the missionaries here are training as well so thats kindof interesting. I hope we don't get snowed in too much so that we actually have the opportunity to train haha.

I hope you all had the time to go to the Christmas Devotional last night! I loved hearing about the savior and learning about him! I'm grateful that We have the opportunity to focus on him for the holiday season! It definitely softens the hearts of people around here. I loved the quote "without Easter there would have been no Christmas." So true! Christ broke the bands of death for each of us:)

Well Thats all !
Love you!
ELder Carter