Monday, March 13, 2017

Jesus is a God of Miracles

Hi!!! Happy (early) Saint Patrick's day!

Congratz to my sister for making the Varsity Tennis team! As a FRESHMAN! Super sweet.

This week has been pretty amazing.

In our mission we have been focusing on praying for Specifics. Like you wouldn't believe how specific... for example these last 2 weeks I was praying that we would be out walking on the sidewalk, and a man would drive up to us and ask us to come teach him. As a companionship we were praying for a family of 5 to teach. It seems pretty unrealistic but IT TOTALLY WORKED!

Tuesday: we were out walking trying to find someone to teach and somebody started honking their horn and they pulled over and asked us to come teach him. We went to his house and he has 3 kids and a wife. Family of five. Super sweet miracle.

We also had a super sweet stake conference this week. It's always good to hear from church leaders, and there was a lot of great content. A few missionaries and I were asked to do a musical number for the priesthood leadership session. It went pretty well. It wasn't anything fancy but I enjoyed singing!

I'm not sure whats going on but I've been doing so much musical stuff recently. This next Sunday we are doing a special missionary musical fireside. I'm singing in a few small groups as well as a general missionary choir. Guess I took those choir classes for a reason? Oh and next week I'm doing a musical number for zone conference. So yeah that's interesting.

We have interviews with the mission president this week, and I'm sure you've probably seen like 10 pictures of me on the Facebook page! I'm sure my mom likes that.

I'm grateful to be here! wouldn't be anywhere else :)

Love you all!

Elder Carter