Monday, June 26, 2017

????

Hello!


My sister is officially an adult! The big one eight! Go by a lottery ticket! Happy birthday sis!

This week has been awesome! We had MLC on Friday and we had some super helpful trainings. One was about how to be a good leader and how we should act. The other was about how to conduct exchanges with other missionaries. Both of those trainings were like perfect for me because I haven't really had much experience with either.

Then we went on exchanges! I went with Elder Smith! He is so dang funny. He's like that quite guy that doesn't talk much but when he does, it's the funniest thing ever. We had a grand ol' time walkin around and talking to people. We met this one SUPER drunk guy. I walked up and started talking to him and he literally about fell over walking over to us. Then he said..."you guys Mormons? I don't believe in Mormons" ...interesting. I'm pretty sure Mormons are a real thing? Then I just said, oh well do you have a faith in Christ? And he like stumbled and grabbed on to my arm so he didn't fall over. And I gave him a Book of Mormon and told him to read it haha. Then he started telling us about how he can't deal with holy people. And that he was Way above us. Good times drunk people. Hopefully he will read that book of Mormon.

We also had some pretty sweet district meeting. Here are some pictures. They were all about helping investigators come to church.

But man this Sunday was Ward Council. And it was SO Good. The stake president talked and whenever he talks I just get like inspired. He was talking about how someone asked him to prove that there was a God and he responded by saying prove that you are happy? Prove you love your kids? Then he said something I loved. "The most important knowledge you learn is knowledge FELT not Measured."

Well i hope you all have a magical week. I know i will.

Love you all!

Elder Carter

P.S. Transfers on Wednesday... but i'm not getting transferred.