Monday, July 3, 2017

The 4th of July!!

🎊🎉🎉🎊🎉🎊🐧

Happy 3rd of July everyone! So happy that we all can celebrate the eve of our independence. What a wonderful time.

We have had a grand ol time this last week. My mother had some tennis rackets sent out here and we have put them to some good use. This morning my bishop invited me and elder Finicum to play some doubles with him and his buddy. We had a lot of fun. I haven't played real tennis in well over a year now so i was a lil rusty. But we took home the W. so that's all that counts.

Today we are going to the Zoo with 2 other missionaries and the Charles Family in our ward. So that will be fun. Hopefully i can spend more time with my true family🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧.

This week is going to be crazy... We have MLC tomorrow. Then we are doing an activity as a mission leadership. So that will be super fun. Its all my mission buds in one big room.  Then we have 2 district meetings. And one of the districts doesn't have a district leader so Elder Finicum and I are the district leaders. Thursday we have a meeting with the stake president as well. So it will just fly by.

Well i hope all of you have a great 4th. Light some stuff on fire and drink some unhealthy beverages!

Love you all!

Elder Carter