Monday, May 23, 2016

Traveling

So as the title states... this week was full of traveling. Tuesday we had zone conference which was in Grand Island (about an hour and a half away). It was pretty good. Lots of good instruction from the mission president and AP's. We also had Zone Olympic Finals. I won the Free Throw competition from our zone so I competed in the finals.... and I got dang 2nd place. Made me mad. 10 free throws in a row didn't win it. and it was jypt too because the person that won got 3 free ones because he missed them all... but whatever... not even mad. And then I also was in the finals for sprints... and I got dang 2nd place again. Just barely not good enough. But I wasn't so mad about the sprints.

But yeah then on Friday we went to the temple as a zone! its was super sweet. Loved going to the Omaha temple. Its small but its nice inside. It reminds me a lot of the provo temple too. So yeah 2 days out of the week we were gone.

Then on Wednesday I was super sick and couldn't go out... so there was another day gone. Needless to say our numbers for this week looked pretty bad. But we worked hard when we were able to!

As far as investigators go, I think ive mentioned before that we are in the process of dropping a lot of them. They aren't progressing and keeping commitments so there isn't much we can do. They have to want it and we can't keep trying to push them if they don't want it. So yeah we are still trying to find more people to teach. I believe this transfer will be dry (baptism-less). But that's alright. We are still working hard and I know we will be blessed for it.

Anyways I love you all!
Elder Carter