Monday, April 3, 2017

General Conference

Hello!!

Yay Pocatello Idaho Temple!!! How exciting!

General Conference was the BOMB. I'm sure I've said it before but general Conference is like the missionary vacation. Just get to sit back and listen to inspired people speak all day. I really thought this conference was one of the best ones in a long time. I especially liked the one by Yoon Hwan Choi About drinking the rain. Its a pretty awesome analogy about trials. Plus like the music was super sweet

But its always inspiring to hear from the leaders of the church. Hopefully we will be able to keep in remembrance the things that they taught us.

Last P-day we played a little bit of tennis... But it wasn't too much. We mostly just hit around. I was pretty fun but Man I have lost a lot of my former skills haha. Plus its hard because we weren't taking it too serious and I'm just super competitive so that doesn't mix very well. But still we had a good time.

This next week is transfers! I really doubt I will be transferred but you don't really ever know. I hope that the next transfer will be a good one like this one has! It seems to go faster and faster each transfer. Crazy that already 1 year ago I finished my training. Now I still feel as clueless as I was back then! But at least I have practice :P

I love being a missionary!

After all that has been said, the greatest and most important duty is to preach the Gospel -Joseph Smith

Love you all!

Elder Andy Carter