Monday, May 8, 2017

Cinco De Mayo

🎊🎉🏋Feliz Cumpleanos a mexico. Taco taco burrito!🎠🎃🚭


[?][?][?][?]So my family knows that My dream was to go to South Korea. And On Thursday that dream was realized. A man in our ward, brother Anderson, Served his mission in south Korea so They had us over and he made some Korean food! It was probably the best day of my whole mission. Some of it was super interesting. It was actually quite good though!

We also were able to go with our investigator Jonas to the Trail Center! We had such a great experience and he learned so much. We were able to testify of the temple and help him see how important it would be for his life too. He will be getting baptized here in the next few weeks. And he is excited! and we are excited for him!

Mothers day is coming up so I thought I would take the time to give a shout out to my mother!!!She is so dang awesome. She's super caring and will do anything for us! She's also pretty funny. Love you mother:)

Hope all is going well for you! Church is true! book is blue!

Love you!