Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Mother's Day :)

It was so nice to talk to you all yesterday:) My family is fun. They are weird... but so am I so it all works out!

So it turns out that I am getting transferred! Surprise! found out this morning. I'm staying in Omaha but I'm just getting moved to a different area. Its like less than 10 miles from where I am at now. And I get to be with Elder Finicum again! Holy cow who would have thought that a year later we would be companions again! I was so surprised when President called me and told me that. But itll be good. I'm very excited!

I am sad to leave this area though. I wasn't here super long but I really liked a lot of the members. There was just a lot of great people here. I'm sure there will be good people in Rock Brook too.

This week wasn't too eventful. We did go on exchanges with Elder Arnold. It was tons of fun. He has some CRAZY mission stories. We talked to quite a few people and ran into some guy that was playing League. so that was pretty interesting. He was surprised that I knew what it was haha.

These last couple transfers have gone by so fast. Seems like its an exponential function. Just goes faster every day! I don't even know what has happened I feel like I just left my first area last week and now I'm in my 5th. Wild.

Well love you all!
Elder Carter